Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Batman's Alphabet

What if Batman wrote the Alphabet?
A is for Alfred, who treats me the best.
B is for Bats, for which I obsess.

C is for Catwoman. My God, she's so hot!
D is for Dent and can we trust him or not?

E is for Enigma, these riddles are getting old.
F is for Freeze. He can be so cold.

G is for Gordon, the Commissioner on the roof.
H is for Hatter, a wonderland goof.

I is for Ivy, she smells of roses and pot.
J is for Joker. Because of him I'll never stop!

K is for Killer, whether is be Moth or Crocodile.
L is for Lazarus Pits. They keep people alive for awhile.

M is for Man-Bat, who I'm planning on suing.
N is for Nightwing. I'm so proud of his goof-doing.

O is for Oracle, who doesn't have to stand to fight.
P is for Penguin. Truly, the terror of the night.

Q is for Quinn, and her Tumblr followers too.
R is for Robin. It takes a Dynamic Duo to make two!

S is for Scarecrow, he made me guano my trunks.
T is for Terry, my favorite future punk.

U is for Under. You know, like The Red Hood?
V is for Ventriloquist. If he weren't psychotic he'd be pretty good.

W is for Wayne. I have no association with them.
Y is for Year One, I remember it now and again.

Z is for Zsasz. He's not fun he's just bent.
And that, my dear citizen, is the Batman Alphabet.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment