Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Preposterous Podcasts of The Panel Biter

Just a quick reminder about The Panel Biter's Podbean account, loyal listeners! As of today, three 30-40 minute podcasts are available for your hungry ears! This is only the beginning of the new Panel Biter experience! Allow me to walk you through them!
"Avengers 2: Ultronic Boogaloo" is The Panel Biter's first podcast and features your's truly. In this podcast I give my thoughts and feelings on the mentioned movie title and how the film could've improved. It was my first time going solo so give me a break!

"Dawn of Blah" is another solo podcast in which I run through Warner Bros upcoming slate of DC Comics films and just what I think about this darker, grander movie universe. Be warned: I groan a lot!

"One Nation Under Cap" is my most recent podcast and the first to introduce an official Co-Biter, Marvel movie fan and my younger brother Bennett. We talk about the two Captain America films, as well as the upcoming third movie. And some comic book stuff, but he doesn't like to read (love ya, bro!). In the future I'll be sure to have more new voices on board!

Now along The Panel Biter's journey, I've made some friends across the internet. Distractions Media & The Nerdstitute have both had me guest on a few podcasts and hopefully more in the future. Unless they fired me...?

"Age of Webby" was the first episode of Tavern Talk and in it I join DM's members in speculating about "Avengers 2: Dated Subject" and some other movie news. Needless to say, I'm pretty funny. Also, please support your nearest Booster Gold.

"Webby Reels" was my most recent appearance on Tavern Talk. Me, myself and I (plus Webby and Austin) speculate on some upcoming comic book movies and shows. It's a lot of fun! It's also the first time I didn't record out of my car. Yes, you read that right.

Over on the Nerdstitute, Austin hosts a show called Three Best Things, but I special guested on the flip-flopped "Three Worst Things" and got to compare-in my opinion-the three worst films ever to the selections of Austin and Webby. Yes, I'm also a movie buff.

I hope you check out these podcasts, I'll be sure to advertise for every one I make/appear on. I have a lot of fun doing these, and as long as your listening, I'm talking! Feel free to suggest ideas of Podcasts on The Panel Biter, it's Facebook, or it's Twitter! Maybe I'll record short little origins to your favorite characters! Anyway, have a good time listening to me while you wash dishes and stuff! Thanks for reading!

Facebook: The Panel Biter
Twitter: @ThePanelBiter
Podbean: Panelbiter.podbean.com

No comments:

Post a Comment